This is one of the famous Greek methods to prepare delicious chicken breast, full of protein and lemon juice Yammy!.
Preparation time: 45 minutes
Serving: 4 persons
- One lemon (sliced)
- Four chopped artichoke
- Two teaspoons starch
- Tow chicken Breasts
- Two tablespoons Parsley (chopped)
- One onion (chopped)
- One teaspoon thyme
- One cup chicken broth
- One tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of spice
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1/4 Cup lemon juice
- Cut each chicken breast from the middle without cutting the end (make it looks like an open book)
- Cover the breasts with plastic sheet and hammer it until they become flat
- In a bowl add the artichoke, thyme, onion, salt, spice, and black pepper, then mix them very well
- stuff the chicken breasts with the prepared mixture (above), then wrap them tightly with plastic sheet (close the open sides) and put them in the frig for 30 minutes.
- In a deep pan add the olive oil and then add the stuffed chicken breasts, fry them gently until they become golden-red.
- Add the chicken broth and lemon juice to the stuffed chicken breasts, then cover the pan and continue cooking over low heat for 30 minutes
- After that, Pick up the chicken breasts and put them in aside in a dish
- Dissolve the starch in 1/4 cup of lemon juice and then add that to the lefted chicken broth from the previous step. Mix until you get thick soup
- Pour the soup over the chicken breasts
- For decoration: place the lemon slices in the dish with parsley.